Thursday, March 22, 2012

03/22/12

Apologies for sliding on blog day this week. I’ve been busy with other priorities. Specifically, I’ve been hanging out with my mom at a hospital in Indy... a hospital that cracks down on sites that I use to post and promote the blog.

This update will be quick…

I’ll start by giving kudos to Matt from the Cocaine Wolves for kicking last week off with me with coffee in the studio, the Lafayette Live crew for helping turn downtown into a late-night playground midweek, and all the dudes at Aces for Sunday’s open mic!

The polls have closed for The Dig N’ Graves Radio Show Burial Brawl. I haven’t seen the results yet, but pat yourself on the back for voting for “Out of Our Hands.” Thanks again to Dig, Graves, and Nikki for featuring the track!

Again, you can catch the show on AudioKult Radio and, if you listen in to the station, you may hear some of the new station ID’s that I recorded for them!

Before I forget, The Mound Builders advanced in Heavy Planet’s March Bandness Tournament. You can help them get past the Sweet 16 HERE.

We made a last minute location change and got some new band shots last week at the Lafayette Theater.

What do you think?



Kudos to DropYa Fightwear for hooking up the wardrobe and to Dave Mason at ISPhotographic for snapping the shots.

I booked/solidified some new shows last week:
Also, posters are up for the Java Roaster (unplugged on 4/6 in Lafayette) and Animal House (plugged-in on 4/7 in Frankfort) shows. My little bro will join me again to jam on the 6th and the IND crew will be sharing the 7th with our buddies in Archdrive Goodbye and I-Exist

RSVP and get more details on these dates (and eventually the new ones) on THE SHOWS CALENDAR or THE EVENTS PAGE on Facebook.

PS: The I-Exist dudes just dropped a teaser from their new CD. It’s super awesome! Check it out HERE.

Also, we’re close to being done with vocal tracks for the new ADG release. I’m digging on it too!

That does it for the update.

Remember, you can subscribe to the blog, follow @ChrisJuneIND on Twitter, and 'like' Chris June IND on Facebook. You can share the links too. :-)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!!

Over and out